7/25/10

Cleaning up my list of good things made here.

Visiting my brother and sister in law I'd long enjoyed the beautiful and fragrant hand crafted soaps in their home. From time to time I'd get some as gifts.

Last week at her birthday BBQ bash I finally met "the soap lady" and heard how a hobby of making handmade soaps from local, Sonoma County seasonal ingredients turned into a small business.

Each bar of soap is beautifully colored and nicely shaped. They are so pretty you may want to put the bar in a soap dish and have it sit there looking beautiful. But don't, you'll be missing half the fun. All bars lather up nicely with pleasant, natural fragrances. No imitation sorta like flowers, "herbal essences" from polyhydrophiloxydendromixmia capsules. Just real ingredients, real soap.

I especially liked the flowers blend with sprigs of dried local lavender in a clear bar.

If you're in the neighborhood drop by or order online.

These soaps are made only twice a year so order early from

No comments:

Post a Comment