7/3/10

Re-made in USA

Remember orthopedic oxfords? I never had the homely brown or black shoes doctors would make kids wear to fix what ailed your feet.

Remember Birkinstocks and the amazing lowered heel technology? We love Birks but maybe that's another review for another blog.

Introducing the amazing healing power of the Chaco sandal.

They are great for any sport especially in water, surf or sand, have a huge variety of colors and styles. You might like the endless customization; like a tight heel and room over the instep or vice versa, adjust to your liking. Your feet are different. Keep both feet and therefore you, happy.

Chaco's saved my foot. I have a broken toe. I should manipulate the toe every 2 hours to increase and maintain range of motion. Or I can just wear Chaco sandals and walk.

I'm lazy, they look good and are comfortable. I'll take the sandals.

Made in USA reviews started with a casual bet with my Mom. I described my idea to review products made here that we love. She correctly surmised that we'd find many that are leaving.

Yes, Chaco sandals are now like most athletic gear we need imported.

But they are re-made here. Straps worn? Send it back. Sole worn? Send it back. Stepped in a pile of ostrich dung, slipped and broke a strap? Clean the shoe thoroughly and send it back. Complete policy here and of course home page to shoe shop:


They are the lugged steel bike of shoes. Nearly endlessly repairable. And yes, sending chocolate along with your sandals helps speed the process along or at least keep the Chaco elves contented.

Here they are. Introducing the wonderful folks who re-make your Chaco right here in the good ol' USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lb4dFnhzM2g

No comments:

Post a Comment