1/23/11

I haven't tried this one yet ....

.... but our mutts wag their tails and do tricks for these healthy treats.

Made in the U.S.A from ingredients made here. Some pet food is repackaged here, or made here from imported ingredients. I'm doing my best to keep things non-political so I'll just stress these are fresher and meet our pets wag of approval for creating and sustaining jobs here.

I have a friend who will never buy any pet food in a Supermarket again due to the loss of her young dog. She can't prove the cause as she couldn't afford an autopsy. Let's just say just like healthier food choices for us humans may cost more but are an investment in your wellness it's the same for our four footed furry best friends.

I'm looking at the ingredients and smiling. It's all made from actual food. You won't need a chemistry degree to read the list of ingredients. Find it online or at your local pet supply store:

http://healthpronutrition.com/

Edited to add: this photo is of my dog Mae sliding down the kiddie slide. See the tail? Go, Mae, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment